INDIE is hiring a freelance editor to work on its print magazine. Candidates should have excellent editing skills and some experience of working at a print publication. Knowledge and interest in fashion, politics, culture and music is preferred. Applications from BIPOC writers are particularly encouraged, and the position is remote. Applications can be sent to [email protected]. Deadline 11th January.
EDITORIAL INTERN VIENNA
Location: Vienna Office
4-5 days/week, for min. 3 months
Languages: German (perfect), English (very good)
We are looking for an intern to support the team with:
Daily administrative assistance
– Copy writing and proof reading
– Social media management
– Creative research and fact checking
– Marketing & distribution
Please email your CV, cover letter and writing samples to [email protected] with “Editorial Intern Vienna” in the subject heading including the time period you would like to apply for/are available in.
EDITORIAL INTERN – BERLIN
SOCIAL MEDIA INTERN – BERLIN
Location: Plastic Media Office Berlin
Part time, flexible hours to work around student schedule or other part time work, 3 months
English Native-speaking or similar level
We are looking for enthusiastic, creative and flexible Social Media Interns with experience across all Social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest). The successful candidate will work closely with the Social Media editor and Online Editor producing creative content. An understanding of tracking key social media analytics is a must.
– Assisting the streamlining of company social media accounts.
– Ensuring uniform content and tone of voice for landing pages, graphics and other elements used.
– Increasing the number of followers on social platforms
– Tracking key social media analytics
– Repurpose content from other sources for our own social media channels
– Assisting the Social media editor in hitting KPI’s and implementing strategies to maximise growth
Key skills required for the role:
– Written communication skills and a passion for writing both short and long copy
– An interest in marketing, communications, social media
– Familiarity with key social media tools e.g. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter etc
– An ability to prioritise work and complete tasks with quick turnaround times
– Adobe suite proficient
– Experience in creating content
Please email your CV, cover letter to [email protected] with “Social Media Intern” in the subject heading including the time period you would like to apply for/are available in.
We are always looking for enthusiastic writers to contribute to INDIE online. Please send your pitches to [email protected] with “INDIE Contributor” in the subject heading and include links to previous work.
PHOTOGRAPHY INQUIRIES AND SUBMISSIONS
We are currently not accepting submissions.