SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER (Berlin)
Location: Plastic Media Office Berlin
Part time (freelance)
English Native-speaking or similar level
We are looking for enthusiastic, creative and flexible Social Media Manager with experience across all social media platforms. The successful candidate will work closely with our Editorial and Fashion teams to produce creative content and direct INDIE’s social media presence. An understanding of tracking key social media analytics is a must.
– Streamlining of company social media accounts.
– Ensuring uniform content and tone of voice for landing pages, graphics and other elements used.
– Increasing the number of followers on social platforms
– Tracking key social media analytics
– Repurpose content from other sources for our own social media channels
– Formulating KPI’s and implementing strategies to maximise growth
Key skills required for the role:
– Experience in marketing, communications, social media
– Written communication skills and a passion for writing both short and long copy
– Familiarity with key social media tools e.g. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter etc
– An ability to prioritise work and complete tasks with quick turnaround times
– Adobe suite proficient
– Experience in creating content
Please email your CV and cover letter to [email protected] with the subject “Social Media Manager”.
EDITORIAL INTERN (Vienna)
Location: Vienna Office
4-5 days/week, for min. 3 months
Languages: German (perfect), English (very good)
We are looking for an intern to support the team with:
Daily administrative assistance
– Copy writing and proof reading
– Social media management
– Creative research and fact checking
– Marketing & distribution
Please email your CV, cover letter and writing samples to [email protected] with “Editorial Intern Vienna” in the subject heading including the time period you would like to apply for/are available in.
EDITORIAL INTERN (Berlin)
PHOTOGRAPHY INQUIRIES AND SUBMISSIONS
We are currently not accepting submissions.